"can i have a 12 pc mcnuggets" "sir we only have 10 piece" "uh okay, i want a 12 piece" "They don't have 12 pieces, only 10!"
2009-06-22
Previous Posts
- even though i knw my friends dont loke me i still ...
- I can't be with him, but i can't let him go
- i have two penis
- she keeps taking him back, after he has lied, chea...
- I love him, and he loves me too, but he has to lea...
- i do bad things, and i do them very well
- I want to kill myself. I think I might do it tonig...
- I had my first orgasm in the middle of a Deftones ...
- sometimes I think I'm still in love with my ex unt...
- I have to go to my old "best" friends birthday par...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home