I'm EXTREMELY PISSED THE FUCK OFF at the person who said they now question Seether's true sexuality after Careless Whisper. You obviously don't know the story behind why they chose to do the song. So before you jump to conclusions, check your facts.
2009-06-22
Previous Posts
- You left me pregnant and alone, but sometimes, I s...
- She never know how much I love her and she never k...
- i have more feelingsa for him than i ever thought ...
- I secretly hate some of my "friends"
- I live in a Three Days Grace song, "I hate everyth...
- I love him and he knows. Problem is, we both have...
- I really love him and he has no clue...
- i love myself
- The closest I've ever been to anyone was with a t...
- If you don't manage to make it through by coming ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home