she cheated om ne 2 years ago and got pregnant by him and now has 2 kids by him and nows she wants to be wiht me again, i love her but it will never be the same again
2009-06-22
Previous Posts
- i love him even though hes an ass
- myspace.com/cmhjeep
- i wish i could make myself forget the good times a...
- he makes me crazy
- i love him but i hate him for doing me so wrong an...
- I have been single for 14 months because i cant tr...
- I think about my own mortality far more often than...
- I honestly can't wait to die.
- I have a crush on a guy who scares me badly.
- we had sex and now i have aids
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home