Two friends from the past reconnect and find there's something more. He's married, she's married but the are both in love and not with their spouses, but with each other
2009-06-22
Previous Posts
- he has no idea how much i tuely love him all becau...
- so sex with my wife is fanfuckintastic!
- i feel like ill never ever get ahead in this life....
- before you do something really stupid, just rememb...
- so are u gonna come up or not??
- i fucked my ex bf's brother while my ex was asleep...
- I like him alot, but I think his brother likes me...
- I think everyone wants me to fail cause they know ...
- one of my best friends is a fucking loud mouth. i...
- There comes a point in your life when you realize ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home