you'll always be in my heart, even though i doubt i am in yours.
2009-06-22
Previous Posts
- I just started dating a guy, and I feel it will be...
- if you knew how the way you looked at me made me f...
- next week i'm going to meet a band, and i'm gonna ...
- I wish he would just open up and let me in, i luv ...
- i would suffer enternaity in hell for her....
- i'm a muscian and my main aspiration is to open fo...
- i really love her more then anything in the world
- I love him but i know where not meant to be.
- ive been in love with him first time i met him, mo...
- I am a junkie
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home